因为这个职位我们会需要直接的英语口语和书面沟通能力， 所以描述就全部用英文了， 请发简历（含 salary expectation)至 [email protected]
Electronic Media Services Ltd (EMS) is a manufacturer of cloud-managed edge devices. We are the lead partner for a consortium for a research project applying cutting edge research into the use of AI/ML in self-optimising computer data networking using 5G, Software Defined Networks, Caching, Multi-access edge computing (MEC) and Network functions virtualization (NFV).
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist to act as a technical lead/consultant to our team and assist with planning the implementation of solutions, choosing the right technologies and evaluating the evolution of the architecture as the project develops.
Desirable Technical Skills/Knowledge:
• ML platforms and tools (e.g. TensorFlow, scikit-learn, Anacaonda, Jupyter Notebooks, Pandas)
• Cognitive Networks (5G, MEC, SON)
• Edge Computing
• Time-series analytics
• Computer networks and protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, BGP, RTSP)
• MLOps / DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
• Version control e.g. GitHub
• Capable of working within a team or independently
• Good communicator: comfortable communicating complex technical information to a range of stakeholders, including peers, experts and non-experts and customers
• Able to take ownership for projects and work to time limits
• Problem-solving skills
We can provide training on Amazon Web Services (AWS) and/or Microsoft Azure AI and Machine Learning platforms