V2EX = way to explore
V2EX 是一个关于分享和探索的地方
已注册用户请  登录
V2EX  ›  Leee  ›  全部回复第 1 页 / 共 25 页
回复总数  489
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 25  
@zkhhkz123 啊!感谢回复!其实不需要导航很准啥的,能够知道哪个东西在哪里就好了,不是开车用的。。。再次谢谢提供有用信息🙏🙏🙏
@dilibaba 好像没有喔。。
@0x6c696e71696e67 感谢🙏
@titanium98118 问题是没有啊。。。
@ww543857 tg 还是可以,就有些不太大名的应用就不行了
@0x6c696e71696e67 养着一个澳门号码贵吗?

@rsy 忘了补充说明,我是有开通的,,
183 天前
回复了 Leee 创建的主题 问与答 如何找到 12306 以前的购买记录?

感谢提供邮箱这个好途径,赶紧去看看哈哈😄 我绑定的是一个不常用的邮箱。。。希望没被当垃圾删了。。。
183 天前
回复了 Leee 创建的主题 问与答 如何找到 12306 以前的购买记录?
@oneisall8955 对啊😭 这不是私自删数据嘛。。。。
185 天前
回复了 xuminzhong 创建的主题 生活 人生无常啊,第一次面对朋友的离开
So sorry 😔
<em><strong>how about this? you stupid website</strong></em>
😩 原来回复都没 markdown... so much so for the "创意工作者们的社区"。。。
187 天前
回复了 zjplab 创建的主题 职场话题 荷兰 Job Seeking Visa 申请组队?
Orientation visa for highly educated persons

In the past three years:

completed an accredited bachelor's or master's programme in the Netherlands; or
completed a postgraduate studies of at least an academic year (a minimum of 10 months) in the Netherlands; or
completed a study in the Netherlands in the context of the Cultural Policy Act; or
completed a study in the Netherlands that is provided in relation to the development cooperation policy of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs; or
obtained a master's degree in the context of an Erasmus Mundus Masters Course; or
completed a higher education programme designated by Ministerial Decree; or
done scientific research at any time. For this, you have had a residence permit in the Netherlands for the purpose of scientific research within the meaning of EU Directive 2005/71/EC, research within the meaning of Directive (EU) 2016/801, or as a highly skilled migrant to undertake scientific research; or
You have completed a Master’s degree programme, a doctoral programme or a post-Master's programme at a designated international educational institution* abroad and you have:
Achieved a minimum score of 6.0 for the International English Language Testing System, or
Achieved a comparable minimum score in an English language test in accordance with the Code of Conduct for international students in Dutch higher education, or
Acquired a diploma, certificate or document as meant in Article 2.3, (1) of the Civic Integration Decree (only in Dutch), or
Completed a Master or post-doctoral programme in the English language or in Dutch.
@HolmLoh 大哥, 可以天河区再具体一丢丢吗。。为了避免隐私问题,我说著名地点吧。


...说是天河区... 也想不出几个了😅但是感觉要去准备准备才行,
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 ... 25  
关于   ·   帮助文档   ·   博客   ·   nftychat   ·   API   ·   FAQ   ·   我们的愿景   ·   实用小工具   ·   881 人在线   最高记录 5634   ·     Select Language
World is powered by solitude
VERSION: · 76ms · UTC 22:48 · PVG 06:48 · LAX 15:48 · JFK 18:48
Developed with CodeLauncher
♥ Do have faith in what you're doing.